We’re looking for an experienced Project Administrator to support our PMs with status reporting and stakeholder updates across a large program of work.
What this role involves…
- Performing a range of administration tasks in order to ensure key project metrics are available at all times
- Daily coordination of progress updates between the relevant project managers and stakeholders
- Production and distribution of status and update communications across the program
- Analysis of relevant data extracts to ensure accurate summary data is a made available across the program
- Playing a key part on the continual improvement of the PMO
- Supporting the project teams through the use of data, toolsets and effective communication
What we’ll need you to bring…
- Strong analytical and numerical skills
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Experience working with enterprise level customers
- Exposure to software development toolsets such as Jira
- Attention to detail and a tenacious approach
- Exposure to project tracking software
- Good computer skills and ability to learn new systems/software.
- Experience of using spreadsheets and back office systems to create cross system data sets
- Initiative and ability to learn technical knowledge in a short time frame
- Experience working in a software delivery project environment would be an advantage
What we’ll give you in return…
- A broad remit and the chance to get your hands on some incredible tech
- The chance to work closely with some amazingly talented people
- Unrivalled personal growth and a clear path for development
- Respect for your ideas and acknowledgement for a job well-done
- A flexible approach to your job and a great work/life balance
- A friendly, welcoming culture and a great social calendar.
Located in the Science Park, within the main Campus of York University (YO10), Piksel’s European head office is home to some of the most innovative video streaming technologies on the Planet. Our teams build and run next generation TV platforms like Channel 4’s All 4, as well as partnering with companies like Discovery, Endemol and Liberty Global - helping them to get better connected with their audiences; engaging with them in exciting, unexpected ways.
We work collaboratively across the globe, from York, London, Atlanta, Malaga, Paris and Milan. We’re a powerhouse in the video streaming technology sector and the kind of company where you can really broaden your horizons.
In a time where consumers can stream content from anywhere, at any time, on any device - we create and power the platforms that the World is watching.
Just so you know, we're proud to be an equal opportunities employer and we value diversity at our company. We don't discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.