We are looking for an experienced Finance Manager with a proven track record in the financial aspects of business and driving a company’s financial strategy. Our ideal candidate should be passionate about accounting and procurement and have a broad knowledge of all accounting, financial and business principles. You will be responsible for assessing the financial performance of the company as well as possible risks and investments. We need a strategic thinker and effective leader who can guide Piksel towards long-term success.
· Maintaining the daily flow of financial information to achieve a timely and efficient month end and year end close process
· Prepare and maintain weekly cash flow
· Support divisional business leaders and partner with the FPA team to drive financial decisions
· Ensure accuracy and timeliness of income statements, balance sheets and other financial reports
· Lead and coordinate the annual US audit process
· Prepare Salary & Expense report Allocations for US
· Travel Management for all US travelers
· Analyze revenue & expenses
· Proven experience as a Head of Finance or similar role
· BSc/BA in Accounting, Finance or relevant field
· 5+ years of progressive experience in accounting leadership positions with involvement in close process
· 2+ years of experience in supervising accounts payable and accounts receivable functions
· Ability to meet assigned deadlines
· Excellent communication and problem solving skills
· Strong knowledge of Excel
· Able to work independently with minimal direction from manager
What Piksel can do for you:
Our American operations are based in Atlanta but we have also have offices in 5 countries overseas so we are a truly global organization. We offer a range of benefits including:
· Competitive salary
· Competitive health and insurance benefits
· Paid vacation and sick time
A bit more about Piksel:
We have been developing and delivering services to the Health, Media, Public Sector, Retail and Transport sectors for nearly 20 years. We provide a mix of software, network and infrastructure management services and have a long established capability in the management of public and private cloud, ensuring our customers not only meet but exceed their business requirements.
At Piksel, we have a history of dealing with all manner of requirements, from customers who require a simple two or three-tier solution, to those looking for high availability or time-critical systems. The main thing is, we enjoy engaging with our customers, discovering their needs and designing and delivering services so they have one less thing to worry about.
So, if technology is your thing and you like to see it used to enable companies to work in new and exciting ways, then we’d love to hear from you.