We are looking for a Financial Planning & Analysis Accountant to complement our existing and growing team in York and oversee the financial forecasting within Piksel Group.
The role holder will be responsible for tracking trends, patterns and anomalies in Piksel’s financial data, and putting in place strategies and mechanisms to more accurately predict and measure financial status.
What this role involves…
- To maintain and develop Forecasting and Reporting tools working with external consultants where required
- Provide annual budgets and regular forecast updates with clear variance analysis between iterations.
- Work to improve the accuracy of underlying planning assumptions
- Liaise with senior operational stakeholders to present commercial analysis and recommendations on key business decisions
- Educate senior operational stakeholders in analysing their financial results and understanding how to forecast and influence their revenue and cost drivers
- Understand the group consolidation and reporting process and work with Legal Entity Finance Heads to produce the monthly management accounts
- Analyse and challenge the monthly financial results against expectations and communicate reasons for deviations from budget/forecast
- Educate and support the business in the importance of maintaining a healthy cash flow from operating activities
- Support production of management information for presentation to key investors
- Provide ad hoc analysis where required and be involved in projects to develop the finance groups outputs
What we’ll need you to bring…
- ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualified
- Experience of multi-company, multi-currency Group Forecasting & Reporting
- Proven experience of Financial Modelling
- Experience of using specialised financial systems
- High level of confidentiality and sensitivity around confidential data
- Display drive and initiative in problem solving
- Works well in an agile environment, adapting priorities regularly to suit business needs
- Understanding of how to balance the conflicting needs of multiple stakeholders, and deliver against them
- High level of proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
- Ideal role for newly/part qualified ACCA or CIMA.
What we’ll give you in return…
- The chance to work closely with some amazingly talented people
- Unrivalled personal growth and a clear path for development
- Respect for your ideas and acknowledgement for a job well-done
- A flexible approach to your job and a great work/life balance
- A friendly, welcoming culture and a great social calendar.
Located in the Science Park, within the main Campus of York University (YO10). Piksel’s European head office is home to some of the most innovative video streaming technologies on the Planet. We deliver successful, cutting edge technology solutions to clients of all sizes from a variety of industries. For almost 20 years, we’ve been a highly trusted business partner, creating innovative solutions that drive revenue, reduce costs and improve services.
We work collaboratively across the globe, from York, London, Atlanta, Malaga, Paris and Milan. Piksel is a true powerhouse in the video streaming technology sector and the kind of company where you can really broaden your horizons.
In a time where consumers can stream content from anywhere, at any time, on any device - we create and power the platforms that the World is watching.
Please apply below if you'd like to find out more.
Just so you know, we're proud to be an equal opportunities employer and we value diversity at our company. We don't discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.