Piksel are currently recruiting a Client Director to join our team in Amsterdam, The Netherlands, who will ensure outstanding delivery to our clients, build our profile in the market and create new opportunities. This is a unique opportunity to join a dynamic, diverse company, already working on leading edge technology solutions, for exceptional clients.
The Client Director’s primary role is to successfully manage and grow a strategic relationship with clients, accelerate successful delivery of Piksel products, professional and managed services. The Client Director should establish and manage their accounts from both a strategic and tactical level, rapidly becoming trusted advisor to their clients.
What this role involves…
- Developing a thorough understanding of the client’s business and technical strategies necessary to create an overall account strategy that results in Piksel selling and delivering it’s technology product and services to help the customer successfully meet their goals and objectives.
- Growing overall revenue and margin, developing and executing account planning, setting of targets, financial forecasting and reporting.
- Managing the end to end sales cycle process for clients, leading proposals and solution development process, and providing leadership during the delivery process to ensure escalations, communications and issue resolution happen as smoothly as possible.
- Engaging with clients at both strategic and operational levels and be the demonstrable lead person for all client engagements.
- Identifying, building and maintaining senior level executive relationships within target accounts and key technology partners to ensure we have the proper support, coordination, visibility and growth opportunities in place.
- Assuming a lead role across Piksel functional teams to deliver client specific service solutions, as required.
- Developing relationships and “open lines of communication” within Piksel and client’s strategic partners, to drive joint business opportunities and successful project delivery.
- Building awareness across all Piksel internal stakeholders to ensure client and sector challenges are built into our Product and Services Roadmaps.
- Effective management of client opportunity pipeline, ensuring it’s used for opportunity tracking, target achievement and accurate forecasting. Keep customer information accurate, comprehensive and up to date on all internal systems
- Demonstrating commercial Awareness through the effective use of the client’s published financial information and ensure that proposed value propositions and ROI proposals meet the client’s aspirations.
- Providing governance and management of our contractual and financial agreements ensuring client adherence to Piksel terms and conditions.
- Working effectively with client procurement teams and Piksel stakeholders to ensure the best commercial and strategic outcome for Piksel.
What we’ll need you to bring…
- Proven track record of selling and managing the delivery of complex technology services/platforms circa £5M+.
- Extensive experience within the media sector (10 years plus) – specifically a delivery track record in the OTT and associated solutions.
- Experienced in contract and commercial negotiations – ability to assert Piksel’s position in tough client -supplier discussions.
- Confident, assertive and passionate in their desire to deliver excellence.
- Able to refer to a proven track record of delivery success in the media sector.
- History of establishing, expanding and closing complex, high value £1M+ service engagements.
- Experience of selling high value services to media and entertainment firms beneficial.
- Will ideally have a background in one of the following disciplines - software development, project management and/or delivery and support of complex solutions and services.
- The ideal candidate will have established relationships within the industry with senior level executives.
- Excellent track record of meeting or exceeding growth targets, and other financial account related targets
- Understanding of both product and solution selling and proven ability to bring together technical, client and partner resources
- Ability to lead cross functional teams through complex sales and delivery cycles
- Exceptional verbal, written, and communication skills
- Self-starter, with strong organization, time management, and prioritization skills
- Able to make compelling presentations to an audience of diverse business and technology stakeholders.
If you have the relevant technical experience, strategic knowledge and client-management skills, then we can offer you an exciting role, great package and some fantastic benefits.
What we’ll give you in return…
- A broad remit and the chance to get your hands on some incredible tech
- Massive growth opportunities and the chance to work on some high profile projects
- The chance to work closely with some amazingly talented people
- Unrivalled personal growth and a clear path for development
- Respect for your ideas and acknowledgement for a job well-done
- A flexible approach to your job and a great work/life balance
- A friendly, welcoming culture and a great social calendar
- A competitive package and all the benefits you’d expect from a caring employer
- A possibility to apply for 30% ruling for expats in the Netherlands
This role is home based in Amsterdam, The Netherlands, one of Europe’s finest and technology driven capitals. Our HQ is located in the Science Park, within the main Campus of York University in the United Kingdom, Piksel’s European head office is home to some of the most innovative video streaming technologies on the Planet. Our teams build and run next generation TV platforms like Channel 4’s All 4, as well as partnering with companies like Discovery, Endemol and Liberty Global - helping them to get better connected with their audiences; engaging with them in exciting, unexpected ways.
We work collaboratively across the globe, from York, London, Atlanta, Malaga, Paris, Milan and now also Amsterdam. We’re a powerhouse in the video streaming technology sector and the kind of company where you can really broaden your horizons.
We're really proud to be an equal opportunities employer and we value diversity at our company. We don't discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.