We’re looking for a motivated, results-driven Marketing Communications Manager to lead global marketing communications projects
Piksel specialises in the delivery of online video solutions and services. As our Marketing Communications Manager, you’ll be responsible for managing PR and developing integrated digital marketing campaigns globally across different markets. The ideal candidate will have a proven track record of creating successful brand marketing communications campaigns in a similar B2B environment, communicating effectively across all channels to attract and retain customers.
The person we’re looking for will be flexible, have demonstrable knowledge and enjoy the challenges of working in a fast paced, fast changing environment, as well as incredible written and verbal communication skills.
What this role involves…
- Writing and creating powerful marketing and digital content that has impact and delivers results
- Planning, managing and developing, public relations and content marketing that drives sales and increase industry awareness; this will include product launches, campaigns, events and social media.
- Working on a broad spectrum of marketing projects. You’ll be hands-on with, developing PR particularly our press and analyst relations, content marketing, social media, material editing, events, operational reporting, and inbound marketing,
- Proactively identifying both internal and external communication needs, as well as implementing solutions and strategies to drive engagement and educate.
- Managing and developing processes to monitor and improve global communications activity and reporting and analysis.
- Creating short-and long-term plans for forecasts, budgets and strategies in collaboration with other departments, decision makers and key stakeholders
- Managing the development and delivery of internal communications plans to increase employee engagement and awareness.
- Line management of one Marketing Coordinator
What we'll need you to bring…
- A relevant degree (or equivalent experience).
- You’ll need to have substantial experience of managing PR, developing content plans and implementing digital communications strategies in a similar B2B environment
- Experience in a mixture of executive, internal and external communications
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- A background in delivering effective, integrated communications across a range of channels
- Knowledge of database structures and CRM tools like NetSuite and HubSpot, as well as website CMS tools, such as WordPress and Expression Engine
- The Ability to successfully manage competing priorities with tight deadlines
- Excellent organization, creative and critical thinking skills
- Technology experience would be a real benefit in this role, but not essential
What we'll give you in return...
- A breadth of experience working in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment
- The opportunity to shape and build a pioneering, innovative brand
- A flexible approach to work/life balance
- Autonomy & a chance to grow your skill set and deepen your expertise
Piksel’s unrivalled expertise is in designing, building, and managing online video solutions for some of the world’s largest media brands including AT&T, Sky, Channel 4, Liberty Global, Mediaset, OSN and Discovery. Headquartered in York, UK, Piksel offices can be found throughout Europe and the Americas.
Piksel is a Piksel Group company. We provide industry-leading cloud-native products and services with strong domain expertise in the following sectors: broadcast & media, telecommunications, retail, transport, public sector, faith and healthcare industries
We're proud to be an equal opportunities employer and we value diversity at our company. We don't discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability.