We are looking for a Receptionist to join our team in York to help maintain a professional and efficient administrative front of house to all clients and staff; including building maintenance, general health and safety and company travel requirements
What this role involves...
- Assisting in the management of all consumable orders and stock control
- Maintaining meeting rooms and bookings
- Investigate and deal with maintenance issues
- Producing purchase orders for all office requirements
- Arranging Couriers for items that require shipping for both York & London Offices
- Work closely with the Travel Lead to assist in looking after and arranging all company travel requirements including working with our local travel management company to book hotels, trains, taxis and hire cars but also overseas travel including flights
- Working with the York Office Manager to deal with all Health & Safety related tasks
- Handling all External/Internal telephone calls
- To meet and greet all visitors
- Managing all incoming and outgoing post
- Providing general admin support
- Assisting both the York and London Office Managers and carry out requests for both offices
What you'll need to bring...
- Excellent IT skills including Microsoft Office
- Ability to work from own initiative
- Previous administration experience beneficial
- Previous responsibility/involvement in Health & Safety practices and procedures beneficial
- An organised, resourceful and proactive approach to work
- Ability to remain calm and work well under pressure
- Excellent time management
- Driven to meet objectives
What we’ll give you in return…
- Respect for your ideas and acknowledgement for a job well-done
- A flexible approach to your job and a great work/life balance
- A friendly, welcoming culture and a great social calendar.
- The chance to work closely with some amazingly talented people
- Excellent benefits package
Located in the Science Park, within the main Campus of York University (YO10). Piksel’s European head office is home to some of the most innovative video streaming technologies on the Planet. We deliver successful, cutting edge technology solutions to clients of all sizes from a variety of industries. For almost 20 years, we’ve been a highly trusted business partner, creating innovative solutions that drive revenue, reduce costs and improve services.
We work collaboratively across the globe, from York, London, Atlanta, Malaga, Paris and Milan. Piksel is a true powerhouse in the video streaming technology sector and the kind of company where you can really broaden your horizons.
In a time where consumers can stream content from anywhere, at any time, on any device - we create and power the platforms that the World is watching.
Just so you know, we're proud to be an equal opportunities employer and we value diversity at our company. We don't discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.