Piksel designs, builds, develops and manages successful technology solutions to clients of all sizes across different sectors, such as Media & Broadcast, Telco & Utilities, Public Sector, Transportation, Healthcare, Retail and start-ups. Headquartered in New York City, Piksel offices can be found throughout Europe and the Americas, serving more than 1,600 clients in over 50 countries.
We are looking for a Security Consultant for one of our most prestigious clients, an international research center based in Italy.
The successful candidate will be expected to contribute to the development, implementation and deployment of the central elements of the department designed to provide security functions.
- offering technical design, drafting of technical documents
- development and testing of prototypes for the generation of security certificates and the provision of security functions.
- working together with other experts on the design of the central elements and the interfaces to the other components of department.
- Experience in Information technology assurance and information systems security
- Knowledge of security management methodologies and tools
- Good knowledge of IT security standards
- Strong capacity in preparing and writing studies in English
- Ability in the design, development and deployment of Public Key Infrastructures (PKI)
- Experience with security risk management and tools (e.g., ISO 27000).
- Experience in cryptographic algorithms.
We offer a part-time contract of 6 months (with possible extensions) and a salary commensurate to the professional background.
Location: Ispra (VA), Italy.