Piksel helped to design, build, and manage online video services for major media companies like AT&T, Rai, Mediaset, and Sky Deutschland, as well as enterprise brands like Airbus, Barnes & Noble, and Volkswagen. Headquartered in New York City, Piksel offices can be found throughout Europe and the Americas, serving more than 1,600 clients in over 50 countries.
We are looking for a Front-end Developer with a good knowledge of Angular, for one of our most prestigious clients, an international research center based in Italy.
The successful candidate is expected to contribute to some or all of the following tasks according to the needs of the project:
- Carry out the design, implementation and maintenance of the presentation-tier and ad-hoc features based on requirements, use cases and functional analysis;
- Carry-out the development of the logic-tier to ensure the implementation of the different interface application/functionalities;
- Contribute to carrying out data analysis and data modelling;
- Contribute to monitoring and optimization of the performance of web applications;
- Contribute to the deployment and validation of the system;
- Contribute to developing automated reports, with graphs and statistical outputs;
- Contribute technical documentation: requirements analysis, functional analysis, system specifications, design documents, code maintenance and traceability, etc.;
- Contribute to the production of user manuals.
The following skills would be an asset:
- Very good Knowledge of application framework: Angular
- General IT experience in developing business and web applications and use of web content management systems
- Experience with the MongoDB database
- Good command of English (oral + written documentation)
- Capacity to integrate in a multicultural environment and strong teamwork attitude.
We offer a contract of 1 year renewable and a salary commensurate to the professional background.
Location: Ispra (VA)