Piksel helped to design, build, and manage online video services for major media companies like AT&T, Rai, Mediaset, and Sky Deutschland, as well as enterprise brands like Airbus, Barnes & Noble, and Volkswagen. Headquartered in New York City, Piksel offices can be found throughout Europe and the Americas, serving more than 1,600 clients in over 50 countries.
We are looking for a Business Analyst for one of our most prestigious clients, an international research center based in Ispra (VA), Italy.
The successful candidate will be expected to produce a detailed functional requirements and process analysis of an internal software.
The person must be able, analyzing and reverse engineering the current software and interviewing the scientific personnel, to produce a set of documentation containing the information necessary for a developer to develop a modern software equivalent to the current one.
- Knowledge of a wide range of development environments and databases
- Experience in exchange of information between heterogeneous systems
- Experience with statistics and use of statistical packages
- Experience with software development and collaboration tools
- Good command of English (oral + written documentation)
- Capacity to integrate in a multicultural environment and strong team work attitude.
We offer a contract of 6 months renewable and a salary commensurate to the professional background
Location: Ispra (VA)