Role: Agile Delivery Manager
· Deliver projects and products using the appropriate agile project management methodology, learning & iterating frequently
· Lead the collaborative, dynamic planning process - prioritising the work that needs to be done against the capacity and capability of the team
· Ensure all products are built to an appropriate level of quality for the stage (alpha/beta/production)
· Actively participating in the sharing and re-applying skills and knowledge and bringing in best practice.
· Ensuring effective communication across the programme, working closely with other stakeholders
· Sharing knowledge of tools and techniques with the wider team
· Identifying and managing project technical risks and inter work stream dependencies
· Responsible for harbouring a collaborative environment
Familiar with Agile Development Methods, Techniques and Standards - Organised and documented sets of techniques, intended to facilitate the structured development of applications. Examples: Agile, Scrum, Kanban.