We’re looking for an experienced Service Delivery Manager to join our Voyage Team to co-ordinate the successful delivery and day-to-day management of one or more services for our established clients.
You will play a vital role in creating long-term healthy Piksel/Client relationships and be the main point of contact for the client in terms of escalation, reporting and service improvement/strategy.
In addition to this you will also be responsible for pre-sales management of opportunities with the client organisation engaging Piksel specialist resources as required.
What this role involves:
- Diligent overseeing of day-to-day delivery across all services ensuring quality and effectiveness
- Provision of advice and assistance to the client as requested whether in terms of service management or technical options
- Ensuring service delivery processes are effective and
- Ensuring the Piksel ethos of professionalism with flexibility and the breadth of our services is visible and understood within the client
- Building a long term trusted relationship across the client organisation
- Understand the client business domain and market
- Ownership of SLA’s – setting achievable service levels, updates, addition of new services, managing scope changes
- Identification, communication and tracking of service improvement or efficiency tasks either within the service operational team or the wider Piksel delivery
- Identification and communication of opportunities for either service extension or new services
- Ensuring client satisfaction is high for both Piksel as a supplier and the delivery of services
- Communication to Piksel senior management of any client satisfaction issues
- Ensuring services maintain agreed profitability margins and adherence to applicable Piksel delivery standards and processes
- Sufficient frequent attendance on site to fulfil all other responsibilities
What we’ll need you to bring…
- Extensive commercial experience of the delivery of internet services in an enterprise setting
- Sound financial background in commercial organisations
- Project management
- Technical background within either the development or service lifecycles
- Excellent understanding of service management of IT functions in particular internet services
- Broad technical knowledge to enable input into both ongoing delivery and service strategy
- Excellent communication skills from engineer to CTO
- Highly credible and able to quickly gain confidence and respect of colleagues and clients
- Show initiative and motivation in the continual improvement of customer service
- Able to work productively and efficiently under pressure
- High level of self-awareness
- Pragmatism and drive to resolve problems efficiently
- Drive and determination
- Works with and through people, looking for a win-win solution wherever possible
- Positive attitude and approachable nature
What we’ll give you in return…
- A broad remit and the chance to get your hands on some incredible tech
- The chance to work closely with some amazingly talented people
- Unrivalled personal growth and a clear path for development
- Respect for your ideas and acknowledgement for a job well-done
- A flexible approach to your job and a great work/life balance
- A friendly, welcoming culture and a great social calendar
- A culture of knowledge sharing
The Voyage Team specialises in designing, developing, implementing and managing customer and business-facing digital solutions for the travel industry.
With over a decade’s experience working in partnership with some of Europe’s biggest airport and transport names, the Voyage Team has an unrivalled understanding of the unique needs of this dynamic and fast-changing sector.
Located in Mayfair, Central London (W1J) - a short walk from Green Park Tube Station - Piksel’s London office is home to some of the most innovative video streaming technologies on the Planet. We deliver successful, cutting edge technology solutions to clients of all sizes from a variety of industries. For almost 20 years, we’ve been a highly trusted business partner, creating innovative solutions that drive revenue, reduce costs and improve services.
We work collaboratively across the globe, from York, London, Atlanta, Malaga, Paris and Milan. Piksel is a true powerhouse in the technology sector and the kind of company where you can really broaden your horizons.
Just so you know, we're proud to be an equal opportunities employer and we value diversity at our company. We don't discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.