We are looking for an experienced Cloud Solutions Architect who will play a key role in shaping our client’s technology strategy, by applying their expertise in strategic technology architecture.
You’ll have a brilliant understanding of cloud and architecting for the cloud, as well as understanding how to best shape the services our clients require; focusing on digital transformation, automation, security, service decoupling, self-service and containerisation.
Working as part of a multi-disciplined, client facing cloud-consulting team and reporting in to our Group Head Of Architecture; this role will be based in London with future opportunity for travel abroad. Key focus will be around the design and delivery of cloud based solutions, leveraging Agile and DevOps working practises to drive continuous delivery and automation.
What this role involves…
- Hands-on architectural design of complex cloud solutions,
- Leading DevOps teams to deliver success iteratively using Agile methodologies
- Prototyping potential solutions through Proof-of-Concept and MVP implementations
- Be the customers ‘go-to’ expert for cloud technology and automation initiatives
- Solution authoring and cost estimation (effort and cloud costs)
- Transitioning new client solutions into managed service.
- Consultancy in proposing solutions to clients, and communicating technical information to various levels of external and internal management
- Leading the analysis, design, and implementation of changes to the technical architecture and ensure the architecture meets the requirements.
- Troubleshooting challenges when they occur in a client environment or system, providing expertise on the ground.
- To provide on the job technology training and knowledge transfer
- Pre-sales experience and ability to dynamically adapt to pre-sales engagements
What we’ll need you to bring…
- 10+ years experience designing, building and supporting a variety of commercial, complex, enterprise systems with substantial client facing and team management experience
- 5+ years experience designing, building and cloud based enterprise systems
- Deep technical skills across several Cloud and enterprise technologies
- Expert knowledge of Continuous Integration & Deployment principles and implementation
- Digital Transformation experience- i.e. being able to create and present a cohesive hybrid Cloud migration strategy that meets customer-specific requirements
- Expert knowledge of Automation technologies such as Jenkins, Bamboo, Ansible, Terraform, Docker, Puppet etc.
- An unwavering commitment to design, build and deployment excellence
- A track record of delivering large, complex cloud based infrastructure projects (£1m+ budget)
What we’ll give you in return…
- A broad remit and the chance to get your hands on some incredible tech
- The chance to work closely with some amazingly talented people
- Unrivalled personal growth and a clear path for development
- Respect for your ideas and acknowledgement for a job well-done
- A flexible approach to your job and a great work/life balance
- A friendly, welcoming culture and a great social calendar.
Located in Mayfair, Central London (W1J) - a short walk from Green Park Tube Station - Piksel’s London office is home to some of the most innovative video streaming technologies on the Planet and is the hub for our extensive London operations. Our teams build and run next generation TV platforms like All 4, Channel 4’s award winning digital platform, as well as partnering with companies like Discovery, Sky and Liberty Global - helping them to get better connected with their audiences; engaging with them in exciting, unexpected ways.
We work collaboratively across the globe, from York, London, Atlanta, Malaga, Paris and Milan. We’re a powerhouse in the video streaming technology sector and the kind of company where you can really broaden your horizons.
In a time where consumers can stream content from anywhere, at any time, on any device - we create and power the platforms that the World is watching.
Please apply below or contact Ben Coupland if you'd like to find out more.
Just so you know, we're proud to be an equal opportunities employer and we value diversity at our company. We don't discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.